Annual membership dues are $35 for individuals and $45 for families.
The membership year is based on the month in which the membership is activated. Reminders will be sent one month before membership renewals are due. Dues can be paid by check or cash. Members vary in gardening experience and knowledge from beginners to some master gardeners. Guests are always welcome to come and pay per program.
Membership dues pay for speaker costs, door prizes, and refreshments. Surplus funds, if any, are donated to other area organizations.
Benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to meet neighbors and local gardeners – building a community of gardeners
- Great monthly meetings
- Door prizes
- Special events such as guided tours of area gardens
- Discounts on special club events
- Participation in our online garden club (Yahoo Discussion group)
- Opportunities to get involved in local community events, such as NarbEarth Day and the Library’s Annual Garden Tour